Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Foo Fighters Debut New Song “The Sky Is a Neighborhood”: Watch

Spoil me - I'm a DJ and I'm cute!

Foo Fighters Debut New Song “The Sky Is a Neighborhood”: Watch

Foo Fighters’ Dave Grohl and Taylor Hawkins gave an acoustic performance last night in San Francisco for the Acoustic-4-A-Cure benefit concert, raising money for UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital. During the set, Grohl debuted a new song called “The Sky Is a Neighborhood,” as Stereogum points out. “I figured on the way up here, I thought, ‘Fuck it, let’s play a new song, man,’” Grohl said, explaining that they’d never played it in front of anyone before. Check it out below. Foo Fighters’ last release was the Saint Cecilia EP in 2015. The band is set to headline this year’s Glastonbury festival.


[Read More ...]

IN MY Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment