Thursday, June 1, 2017

Nicki Minaj and Yo Gotti Team for New Song “Rake It Up”: Listen

Spoil me - I'm a DJ and I'm cute!

Nicki Minaj and Yo Gotti Team for New Song “Rake It Up”: Listen

Nicki Minaj and Yo Gotti have teamed up for a new song called “Rake It Up.” Check it out below. It’s taken from Yo Gotti and Mike WiLL Made-It’s new collaborative album entitled Gotti Made-It. While the project was slated to arrive at midnight tonight, it is now available for streaming on TIDAL, Apple Music, and more. Yo Gotti and Mike Will Made-It have both released albums this year: White Friday (CM9) and Ransom 2, respectively. Minaj recently opened the Billboard Music Awards with a medley performance, and also starred alongside Lil Wayne and David Guetta in the “Light My Body Up” music video.

Watch David Guetta, Nicki Minaj, and Lil Wayne’s “Light My Body Up” video:


[Read More ...]

IN MY Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment