Friday, April 21, 2017

Kendrick Lamar Confirms There Is No DAMN. Companion Album

Spoil me - I'm a DJ and I'm cute!

Kendrick Lamar Confirms There Is No DAMN. Companion Album

In a new tweet, Kendrick Lamar has once and for all confirmed that the conspiracy theories regarding a companion album to his excellent latest release DAMN. are false. “Kenfolk. ThankU 4 the desire of always anticipating new music of my own,” the message reads. “None is coming. My work will be in our future TDE dates tho.” Since the album’s release last Friday, fans have been speculating about an imminent follow-up LP or another release from Kendrick, citing various clues.

When asked about the rumors during his new interview with Zane Lowe, Kendrick replied, “There’s things. A lot of times people that listen to my music they’re really good. Really, really, really good. I be mind-blown. I be blown away.” 

Watch Kendrick Lamar at Pitchfork Music Festival:


[Read More ...]

IN MY Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment